Sunday 10 January 2010

Must Drink More Water....

Day 10, and I’m not keeping up with the amount of water I should be drinking daily. It does feel like a chore but it shouldn’t really, and its so annoying because I do see all the benefits I feel better & look better for it. But because it’s still snowing all I want is hot drinks..

Today has been a let down and I have only myself to blame, there is someone out there that really doesnt like me ( everyone isnt going to like everyone I understand that & that’s the way things are) but when I do see them ( we associate with the same groups) They are completely rude they completely ignore me. Please bare in mind I’m not expecting a massive conversation or curtseys when I walk past. But surely I don’t desearve them rolling there eyes when i say goodbye and say the same back like it’s the worlds biggest effort all at the same time.

My it made me so angry but I was angry because I allowed it to effect me. Now how do the French deal with these issues I am at a loss???

The worst is I ignored them today and was upset because that isn’t who I am so I felt false to myself.

Just a simple nod or smile would suffice, every human desires humanity and civility surely you readers agree?? or am I expecting something I shouldn’t. My intuition tells me though I do desearve a simple nod. And as long as I know that I think I should leave it there & leave them to be who they strive to be ??

It’s complicated as only this past 18mths I have been working on self worth & self esteem and it’s hard to get the balance as I never realized how I allowed to let people walk on me over & over and then blame myself. So when these things arise I get upset because I’m still learning.

I do apologize for ranting but somehow I feel a little better and I’m sure even French women feel that way sometimes as no ones life is perfect.

Meanwhile the positives for today is I’m still dressing French & loving it ( I’m sat here in slim jeans striped blue & white jumper with crisp white shirt underneath.) And I have a tall glass of water. I am going to have an early night & hopefully I may feel better tomorrow. Goodnight readers sleep well & I hope tomorrow brings you a smile..

Love FRENCHECLAIR xxxx

Does anyone else feel the same sometimes.??

1 comment:

  1. the name of your blog is so funny!

    love it

    xoxo, Cassie(L)(L)

    ReplyDelete