Thursday 7 January 2010

Day 7 As A French Lady.

  1. Well today even though it snowed I was determined when i met my friends to dress in my heels. Yes I nearly broke my skinny little neck with my first step out the door, from that though I went well and walked with poise.

    I did my hair in a tight pony tail & wrapped black ribbon round the pony criss crossing it. I had seen something similier in a cat walk show. And i wore a nice black skirt with a fitted black & white waistcoat & finished underneath with a crisp white shirt & black tie. And clasped in my hand a black hat box bag. I recieved lots of looks & complements, all i said was ” I was going with the French Coco Chanel look” And secretly smiling if only they knew I am living a year as a French Woman but I will keep that secret between me & you reader :-).

    Its funny but like most women I go through phases with say Interiors, fashion, fitness, makeup, haircare, healthy eating. So I’m feeling that adding these altogether with all the French chicness will change the way I view life & respond much more calmly with ease.

    And hopfully by day 365 of living the way the French do that the rest of my life will change for the better or at least improve my self awareness & self esteem. And maybe introduce a side I will have never have met.

    I have got to admit I am so excited as already my moods have changed, I am feeling so creative, Im feeling really passionately about ideas, & my confidence is really soaring.

    Its been 6 months since someone who I had allowed to bully me for years has moved away. WOW my heart is rapidly beating as i wrote that sentence but she is gone & she can no longer posion my life. Im starting to feel like the women I used to be & sometimes get upset because I’m not healing from the mental scars that was inflicted as fast as I would like them to heal. It took alot for me to write that but hopefully that is all apart of the process.

    I’m looking forward now to what Tomorrow will bring……………….


No comments:

Post a Comment