Sunday 3 January 2010

Happy New Year 2010.

Ive awoke to the snow descending into the garden. Brrrr its cold, no windows open today Im afraid.

Friends & family grouped togther to watch the fire works last night over looking the valley.

Now back to my blog, i lay here thinking where do i start regarding my passion for France? Firstly though i want my readers to be aware that I am fully born & bred English. And i love the English charm & culture and our history. Our countryside is why we moved house as i had always dreamed of living near the hills. So if your reading this it would be a shame if you were to think i hate the English as I don’t i just really envy the way and lifestyles of the French.

We were flying towards France when the idea of this blog came upon me. Much to the surprise of my husband i just started scribbling ideas & thoughts i wouldn’t let him view what i was writing which isn’t like me as we do have a very open way of expressing all thoughts with each other wether they be positive or negative.I just merely said i have an idea & he left it at that.

I want you bloggers to share any information regarding anything to do with France over the next coming year. I am going to share my passion of France mixed in with a diary of my life which i don’t normally share as i am very English and tend to shy away with being open to strangers. But im going to chance it now.

Enjoy reading & may the year 2010 is a new fresh start to all your dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment