Saturday 9 January 2010

An Evening At Chanel.....

I have been waiting to down load these photos for a while. But I have turned into a makeup snob. And it’s perfect to fit in with my new French lifestyle. But before I started to wear Chanel makeup ( only been wearing it for 2 months) I can say I have never looked back. Even the bottle of foundation in it’s self is a little touch of class on anyones dressing table.

I used ( shameful ) to buy what ever foundation was on offer at the time, so I had the caked look or orange look etc. Plus because I had been so ill I had bad skin and it was painful as my skin would outbreak in painful lumps, and bad acne.

I booked a Makeup evening at Harvey Nichols & I was resolved not to offer myself for any makeovers because I was ashamed of my skin. ( it was bad I’m not being a drama queen over a couple of pimples). But I wanted to buy a primer that models use.

Off we went me & my friend and welcomed with a champagne reception, and the store opened only through tickets only. We started to snoop around the YSL beauty & makeup counter and I had already eyed up my primer. Then we went to the Chanel counter and I became a fan, the sleekness and simple class as we touched the products. A make up artist asked if my friend would like a makeover & she jumped at the chance. I will load photos after todays journal. The Chanel makeup artist was amazing (8 yrs experience with Chanel) and my friend is naturally beautiful with lashes that go into the yr 2011 looked radiant after the makeover.

And for the first time I purchased Chanel and when they put it into the little chanel bag & when i wore the foundation everyone complimented my skin. The spots were still there but my skin looked glowing. Iv’e been to the doctors & I’m on tablets to clear it up & its working.

And since then I’ve never looked back my skin looks fresher more natural & not caked, I’m a Chanel makeup snob. Yes It costs alot more but you will gain a more fresher confident look. And to me thats worth the extra pennies wouldn’t you agree???

No comments:

Post a Comment