Sunday 3 January 2010

Hmmmm where do i begin. I shall begin at the very beginning.

Where did it all began……………..

I was born 2 weeks late so my mother tells me. But had to go into the premature baby unit as my mother tells me i was tiny but perfect( all mothers are biased). Once i arrived into this big wide world a nurse asked my mother what my name was to be. My mother answered tiredly with the effects of hours of labour never mind the medications they bestowed upon her. Her answer was “Eclair”. To this the nurse answered ” Eclair???”. And my mum said “Sorry i mean Clare”

Maybe it was the fact that this was one of the first conversations i ever heard that has propelled me to write this Blog page. Who knows, what i do know is my mum had cravings throughout her 9 months of carrying me which consisted of a diet of Chocolate Eclairs, which happen to be also my favorite comforting pastry.

As this blog continues you will not only discover my dreams & private thinking. But your life will change as i share the less complicated lives of the French. Au Revoir for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment